My specific subject areas include:
- Audit (accounting)
- Pensions, Tax
- IT for Finance
- Project Finance
- Annual accounts (balance sheet, profit and loss account)
- Financial reports
- Financial statements
- Audit reports
- Annual and quarterly reports in accordance with IFRS/IAS, HGB and US-GAAP
At the beginning of 2013, I successfully completed a training course in Business Planning and in September 2013 I obtained a certificate in Financial Accounting.
Here are some recent and regular projects I have done in the area of Financial translations.
- Financial definitions (stock exchange) for global financial software company (post-editing EN-DE, 35,000 words)
- Interim report for a Finnish financial services provider (EN-DE, 4,000 words)
- Presentation documents of a strategic finance project for a leading global healthcare company (EN-DE, 2,000 words)
- Press releases including balance sheets and profit and loss accounts (on a daily/weekly basis since 2011)
- Various contracts relating to corporate matters (mergers, deals, etc.)
- Quarterly report for a German construction group
Please note that companies and products are not named due to confidentiality reasons.